New Year’s Eve 2015 in Mexico
New Year 2015 in Mexico
Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2015 in Mexico is an excellent solution, not only for the animation of the people, as the great climate that Mexico offers this time of year. New Year’s Eve in Mexico is very colorful with the streets decorated with festive colors to welcome the new year.
The New Year’s Day is a national holiday in Mexico, yet the archaeological sites and main attractions of Mexico City, are open. Mexicans traditionally celebrate the coming New Year’s dinner with their families, later leaving to celebrate in the street parties.
In Mexico, can be part of New Year’s party in the main street of Mexico City, or choose a party in one of the main beaches in the country.
Year-end celebrations in Mexico City
In Mexico City, the city’s main square, Zocalo, is organized a great celebration of New Year with music everywhere, dancers and lots of entertainment. The fireworks also part of the party and New Year’s Day is like a parade with floats.
After midnight, the party continues until dawn.
Also in hotels and restaurants and clubs are organized New Year’s Eve 2015 parties with special menus and live concerts. Maya club, Cosmo Bar, Mama Rumba, Cinna Bar and space, are examples of clubs where it is customary to have great parties of the new year.
End of year celebrations on the beach
The beaches where one usually make New Year parties are located in Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. They are made bonfires along the beaches, there is music with DJ, dancing, and of course, fireworks. Young people like to join this kind of party, to celebrate the arrival of the new year with friends.
New Year Traditions in Mexico
Mexico has a series of rituals and traditions of New Year, that no Mexican or fail to comply. Learn the most important.
- • On New Year’s dress clothes with specific colors to influence the fate of a certain way. For example dress in white, attracts good vibes, green clothing for health, red underwear for love, yellow for wealth.
- • On the menu New Year’s in Mexico is dried cod, grapes, fruit punch and a warm glass of champagne or sparkling cider.
- • An empty suitcase, at midnight, is carried around the house or street, to bring in the New Year holidays.
- • The people of the Iberian Peninsula, Mexico brought the tradition of eating 12 grapes at midnight. Asked one wish for each grape food. 12 The grapes represent the twelve months of the year.
- • At midnight people hug and wish each other a “Feliz Año Nuevo.”
- • Families decorate their homes with Mexican colors to attract health, blessings, and money.
- • The “pan dulce” is a typical bread of Mexico where a coin is placed, or toast, which will bring luck to those who leave.
- • The Mexicans prepare for the passage of years, washing houses and goods and bathing.
The New Year celebrations 2015 in Mexico, go beyond the day on January 1. The 6th is the Epiphany and the children receive gifts on the 2nd of February is the day of “La Candelaria”, that is storing the decorations and nativity scenes for next year.
Mexico is a large country, where the end of the year is an important event and is celebrated all over the place, whether on the streets, clubs and beaches. If you want a different experience full of traditions join the Mexicans and go celebrate the New Year’s Eve 2015 in Mexico.